Get Inspired with the Divine & Demonic Collection
The damp, dreary autumn days are perfect for getting comfortable with a hot cup of tea and your gel nail kit to create some nail art that is anything but dreary. You can capture the moody, brooding sense of the season when we are all waiting for Halloween with the Divine and Demonic collection of gel nail polish colours. The demonic nail polish is deep and dramatic, while the divine colours add a splash of sparkle to keep the look from getting too heavy. The contrast when you combine them is captivating. When you know how to apply gel nails, those cold, damp days aren’t so dreary; they’re a chance to create some stunning nail art.
The Divine and Demonic gel nail polish collection includes six dramatic colours to add to your gel nail kit. Three sparkle like the stars on a clear night, and the three others brood demonically.
• Leo is named for an angel who thwarts demons. This eye-catching shade shines silver and bright.
• Sablo is an angel of graciousness and perfection, and this stunning shade with hints of gold will make your gel nails glow like halos.
• Hadriel is the angel guarding the pearly gates. This shade offers a darker glint to its sparkle.
• Lucifer is the most well-known of the demons, a strong commanding presence. This is a powerful dark shade, deeper than maroon.
• Pyro is the prince of lies and deception, and this glossy otherworldly blue gel nail polish broods like the night sky.
• Verin is the demon of impatience. Don’t wait to try this slyly reddish shade.
Do you have your own gel nail kit yet? Are you looking for some inspiration for fantastic new designs to create some gorgeous gel nails? The possibilities are endless, which can be a bit overwhelming. So we’ve put together some ideas – try these or use them as a springboard to inspire your own unique gel nail art designs. Whether you are just learning how to apply gel nails or run your own nail studio, you’ll find something to appeal here.
1. French Nails: Traditionally, white was used on just the crescent-shaped tip of the nail with a more natural colour on the base, and this is a popular design for those learning how to apply gel nails. This normally very basic design is transformed to dazzling when you use the dramatic colours of the Divine and Demonic collection. Whether you add a sparkling tip to a deep nail or reverse it, using one Divine and one Demonic colour makes a simple design eye-catching.
2. Half Moon: In this classic variation of French nails, the little, light, half-moon shaped spot at the base of the nail is painted a contrasting colour. This style dates back to the roaring 1920s, but when you do use a Demonic colour for the base and a Devine colour for the moon, it becomes timeless. Try Pyro and Leo to capture the look of the moon against the night sky.
3. Chevron: This V-shaped pattern can be done as a simple, singular wide V shape or as smaller, repeating design. You can make the simple version pop more by alternating it so one finger has a Demonic shade base and a single chevron in a Divine colour and the next has a Divine base and a Demonic chevron. Use Verin and Hadriel, and their reddish tones will give the impression of flames.
4. Four Finger Zig Zag: Here’s a devilish trick to create an awesome look with a very simple technique. Start at one corner of your nail and draw a line diagonally to the far, opposite corner dividing your nail into two triangular shapes. Do one side of the line in a Divine colour and the other in a Demonic colour, but switch for alternate nails. Each nail looks great, and together they make a zig zag line with Divine one side and Demonic on the other. Use Leo on one side and Verin on the other to subtly suggest sparkling fangs.
5. Wicked Points: Need to make a point? Then you need to make it stand out and sparkle, with just a hint of menace to make sure it’s taken seriously. With Lucifer as a background and a narrow triangle of Leo with the wide end at the base of your nail, you will definitely get your point across. And even if you aren’t very confident about how to apply gel nails, this is an easy design that won’t give you away as a newbie.
6. Balancing Both Sides: Looking for a way to show your angelic side and your devilish side in equal measure? It’s easy. Do one side of each nail in a divine colour and the other in a demonic colour. Sablo and Pyro together make a dramatic statement.
7. Harlequin Mask: Just how much of a nail art challenge are you up for? If you have the skill, the Divine and Demonic collection gives you the colours for an amazing Harlequin mask, whether it shows the dark lurking behind the sparkle or a divine shade shining out from a demonic mask. A mask in Pyro with a fiery touch of Hadriel shining out of the eyes and mouth is almost eerie. Try it on just one finger with the others done simply in Pyro.
8. Starry Night: Do the clouds have you missing the night sky? No worries, even if you are a newbie with your gel nail kit, you can carry this one off. Start by doing all of your nails in Pyro, and then add a moon on one and little stars on the others with Leo.
That’s eight awesome gel nails looks you can do at home with your gel nail kit, and it is only the tip of the iceberg when you know how to apply gel nails. No doubt with the inspiration of the six colours in the Divine and Demonic gel nail polish collection, you can come up with countless more for a unique look.
Autumn is here! Order your Divine and Demonic Gel Nail Polish Collection right away so you can get to work with your gel nail kit and embrace the season in style.
Comments are closed